|Company||LINK2 SERVICES (NZ) LIMITED|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$76,000 per annum and Health Insurance|
|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 2:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The role suits someone who is both technically astute and strategically minded. The role is fairly all encompassing across financial controls. Responsibilities range from payroll and reporting to analysis and strategic commentary. You will work as a part of a small management team, lending financial expertise to the operations and vision of the company.
· Day-to-day operational accounting including monthly and annual reporting
· Conduct financial planning, reporting and budgeting
· Support management team with communication of insightful financial information
Skills and Experience
· Tertiary accounting/finance qualification
· Strong commercial acumen and at least 5 years of experience in related area
· Excellent communication skills across a range of stakeholders
· Advanced Excel knowledge, plus MYOB ideal. Be familiar with accounts applications usage and quick learner.
· Very competitive remuneration package
· Flexible working arrangements available
· Opportunity to be a part of a high growth success story
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional.
To register your interest, please email: with your application and CV to
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.