|Company||Oji Fibre Solutions|
|Location||South Waikato, Waikato|
|Listed||Tue 26 Jun, 11:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are currently seeking a results-driven individual for the role of Finance Manager to lead our Finance team at the Kinleith Mill located in Tokoroa.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- providing advice and information to the operations management team on financial matters, ensuring the business achieves its financial targets
- supporting business development and performance through operational reporting and contribution analysis through best practice application and leveraging of our common tools and ERP systems
- providing support to the Commercial Manager Pulp and Paper through timely and relevant reporting, as well as through the maintenance of standards, policies and procedures
- management of internal control check-lists and liaison with internal audit
- coaching and development of the Finance team to build a resilient and high performing team that is fully engaged with the business.
This position requires the following qualifications and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in commerce
- Proven financial experience in a commercial environment
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
- Proficient with financial modelling and excellent Microsoft Office Excel skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience leading a finance team in a manufacturing/ industrial environment. Excellent leadership skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation are essential in this role. In addition, flexibility and the ability to work well under pressure are the key personal attributes we are looking for.
The company offers an employee benefits package including subsidised superannuation. In accordance with company policy, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination and drug test. Oji Fibre Solutions will meet these expenses.
So, if this sounds like your next move, apply now with your covering letter and CV.
Applications close Saturday, 4 August 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.