|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 10:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Dynamic progressive opportunity
- Professional and positive working environment
- Fast paced commercial business
You will be responsible for undertaking strategic analysis, proving financial and management information to relevant stakeholders for decision-making and partnering with relevant business.
- Feasibility modelling
- Sales Pricing
- Business partnering with Development and Construction Teams
- Strategic Analysis
- Assist with annual budget/forecasting process
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary degree and CFA/CA Qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in a corporate finance or accounting role
- Financial modelling experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver work accurately and on time
Are you energetic and driven? Do you have a positive ' can do' attitude? Click apply now. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.