|Listed||Wed 23 May, 2:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Based in Takanini
- Monday to Friday
- On-going training and support
- Friendly and supportive team
Hall's is a fast growing transport company specialising in refrigerated transport and logistics. We are well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. We keep winning work because we have great teams who constantly deliver. As the Senior Payroll Administrator you will ensure the records are accurate and our employees receive the best service.
What we offer:
- Stable employment; have security to build a future!
- A supportive team
- Opportunities to advance
- Monday to Friday role
What you will bring:
- Ideally at least three years experience with payroll systems and data entry
- Sound knowledge of NZ employment legislation
- MS Office skills including Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle a very busy environment
- Energy and enthusiasm
At Hall's we want all our staff to go home safely every day. To help achieve this, we have a comprehensive health and saftey plan in place to protect us all, including pre-employment medicals and drug testing.
We are always looking for people with the 'right stuff' to join our organisation. Please visit our careers page at www.halls.co.nz for all current vacancies.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.