|Company||Yakka Contracting Limited|
|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 4:26 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Want to work close to home? Happy to work 2 days per week?
We are a busy Demolition, Civil and Transport company with 100 employees. We are Henderson based, but will be moving to Riverhead in the next 12 months. Our Office Manager, Trudy, is currently processing payroll, and now needs this time to focus on other areas of the business.
That’s where you come in!
Ideally you will:
- Have extensive Payroll knowledge (we use ACE, but have out-grown it, and looking to change in the next month or so)
- Maintain all annual, and sick leave records
- Meticulous attention to detail, as you will already know the importance of getting payroll right for reporting on P&L’s, and filing with IRD
- Good communication skills to provide information to staff and management
- PAYE experience (preferred but not essential)
- A good sense of humour, as we are a fun bunch who like to have a laugh!
The position is available immediately, but we are happy to wait for the right person.
Application by C.V only, and please include a cover letter.