|Pay & Benefits||NZ$28.00 - NZ$35.00 per hour + Additional benef...|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
A relatively small business based in Wellington offering a crucial service to all New Zealander's on a daily basis. This company also has arms of the business working off shore in various locations which offers further quirks to the payroll.
The must have requirements:
- Strong Excel Skills (intermediate - advanced)
- Full end-end payroll experience (payroll numbers 40-80 employees)
- Not simply part process payroll administration (end-end is a must)
- Experience with cloud based payroll systems
- Ability to work in small teams cohesively
- Ability and want to really muck in where required
- The ability to work under pressure and to time constraints
- To process our global payroll transactions accurately and on time, and administer all systems used by People and Culture.
- Adhoc Administration
- Team Filing
- Process Improvement
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in this Wellington team and further develop your career within an excellent culture, please send your CV and covering letter to Mike Healy. Click Apply or call Mike on 04 494 1347 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.