|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive hourly rate on offer!|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 3:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 3 month contract - could be extended
- Excellent hourly rate
- Previous high volume Payroll experience required
ABOUT THE ROLE
Large financial services organisation based in Auckland CBD seek 2 highly experienced Payroll Officers to work on an exciting project. The roles are 3-month contracts but could be extended. The primary focus of the roles are processing payments to current and former employees and the maintenance of HR information.
The hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
- Maintaining employee data
- Process high volume payroll
- Deal with complex employee queries
- Maintain effective communication with customers and stakeholders
- Make sure employees are paid in accordance with employment agreements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in high volume payroll in a large organisation
- Previous HR Administration experience a bonus
- Experience using complex systems & completing payroll in an accounting system
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to establish relationships quickly
- SAP experience an advantage
In return this successful company offers competitive hourly rate, an exciting project to work on and supportive management.
If this role sounds like you then click APPLY or contact Amelia Nelson, on 0210585044 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.