|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 15 Aug, 6:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Immediate start - 3 months contract role
- Put your high-volume payroll skills and experience to full utilisation.
- Experience with payroll using Payglobal is advantageous.
- Work with a like-minded team - high performing, dedicated, professionals
- Must have high volume payroll experience along with a can do, willing attitude
This is a great opportunity to put your high-volume payroll skills and experience to full utilisation working in a team of high performing, dedicated, professionals. You will be working in a team of four and have proven experience and responsibility of processing a payroll of 3500 + employees on a weekly basis.
The range of duties associated to this role will include:
- High accuracy in data entry and manual activity such as onboarding of new staff, terminations etc.
- Payglobal experience would be ideal
- Prepare and process weekly payroll (end to end) 3500 employees
- Review and ensure accuracy of the weekly payroll
To be successful in this Payroll Officer role you will have fast and accurate data entry skills, proven experience in a high-volume payroll role along with an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. You will make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; are organised, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
If this role sounds like you and you would like the challenge in a payroll function, then do apply or reach out to me by sending your profile to email@example.com or drop me a line at 021 192 9371.
Job Ref: 99948