|Listed||Sat 10 Mar, 1:45 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
As a Land Relationship representative, you will be involved in the following day-to-day tasks:
• recognition of potential land developments,
• negotiation of terms and conditions with land owners,
• developing and maintaining long term relationships with our clients,
• follow up on any enquiries or concerns,
• report to the operations manager and make strategic decisions.
The successful candidate will have:
• prior experience working within farming communities,
• the ability to sustain strong customer relationships,
• excellent communication skills, including conflict resolution abilities
• the ability to speak publicly and represent the company’s vision in both formal and informal settings,
• good sales, marketing and negotiation skills,
• the ability to be self-motivated, with drive and enthusiasm
• maturity, confidence and professionalism
• a good level of computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. This will be a mix of "on the job" and communication based training. Throughout this time, you will need a flexible approach with a commitment to your training, along with a proactive attitude in learning within a new environment.
This is currently a part time position however there is potential for the hours to increase if the role expands. Flexibility of working hours is essential as it may involve out of town travel, contacting/visiting landowners on weekends and some evening phone calls.
Remuneration package will be negotiated recognising the successful candidate’s skills and previous experience.
If you feel you are right for this position, please apply in writing including a full CV