|Company||Ag Challenge Ltd|
|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 1:52 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
More growth has meant we have an exciting opportunity for passionate people to join our outstanding team of Tutors and Tutorial Support
Team in either a full or part-time role.
This exciting opportunity is available within our AGRICULTURAL
team delivering programmes, based around the Whanganui area.
This position will teach programme’s ranging from
level 2 to level 3.
As a Tutor You Will Have:
• A qualification in/and experience with modern dairy farming practices and management
• The ability to relate to people seeking a career in AGRICULTURE
• The ability to mentor and teach at all levels
This position could suit a qualified professional looking
for opportunity to give back to the industry.
Essential Skills You’ll Need to Have:
• Relevant qualification in this industry
• Years of experience in this industry
• Team work
• Qualification in vocational training or similar experience in the training of young people and adults
Useful Skills You Could Have:
• Willingness to work toward a qualification in vocational training
• Competent computer skills and technologically literate
Personal Attributes You Will Need to Demonstrate:
• Organised, practical, focused yet flexible
• Ability to take ownership and be responsible for success and growth
• Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and cultures
• Solutions focused attitude and work as part of a team
• Some out of town work maybe required
Email your application with C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Identify the Tutor Position Please
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.