Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Location Ashburton, Canterbury
Listed Mon 4 Jun, 12:41 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
We operate an intensive 300ha arable property, located 15 minutes east of Ashburton, growing a wide range of crops, and finishing store lambs. As part of our farming practice we have adopted precision farming systems.

We are looking for a person with experience in:

• Operating and maintaining a modern range of machinery and plant

• Crop establishment, management and harvesting

• Irrigation

• Livestock, mainly lamb finishing

• General farm work

If you are motivated, have attention to detail, willing to learn and enjoy working in a team environment but also capable of working unsupervised, we would like to hear from you. You must be prepared to take on responsibility, and commit to the ongoing success of this family farming business. We require you to have at least a Class 1 full licence, with any additional classes seen as a benefit to your application.

We offer:

• A competitive remuneration package including a good permanent material three bedroom house in established surroundings.

• The chance to live in an area with great choice of local schooling and recreational and employment opportunities for family.

• Training and learning opportunities to the successful applicant.

Please apply to: Adam & Lisa Wilson, RD7, Riverside, Ashburton

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.