|Company||Inghams Group Limited|
|Listed||Thu 7 Jun, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||NZ Farm TL|
Ingham's proudly employs approximately 1100 people in all aspects of poultry production across New Zealand. We are a fully integrated farming, primary and further processing poultry production business focused on quality and safety. At Ingham's we are continually striving for business excellence and innovative growth initiatives whilst maintaining the traditional Ingham's values.
As the Team Leader, your role will be involved in providing day to day support to the Farm Manager and the wider team at our Matamata farm. With many moving parts this role will see you building a team driven to achieve our vision here at Ingham's as well as;
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to their team on poultry and animal welfare requirements.
- Accurate and effective planning and reporting on farm operations.
- Leading, managing, and developing a team to ensure they have the capability to meet the performance goals.
- The implementation of continuous improvement initiatives at their Rearing Farm, as required by the Breeder Manager and the OPS Excellence team .
- Ensuring the achievement of the quality, safety, environment , animal welfare and financial outcome goals for the Rearing Farm .
To be successful in this role:
- A minimum of 2 years' supervisory experience
- Clear understanding and experience in farming operations, ideally poultry
- Experience in animal welfare
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to motivate and drive the team from the front
- Ability to display initiative
- You will receive extensive training and will be a part of a well-recognised Australasian company moving from strength to strength.
- You will be joining a motivated and driven team.
- You will receive staff discount on product ranges produced by Ingham's and other purchasing discounts.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people so if this role interests you, please submit your application and include a copy of your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.