|Listed||Thu 7 Jun, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We’re on the hunt for a full-time tractor driver to join our farming business. Owing to growth, inhouse promotions and significant investment into new machinery and infrastructure, this is a newly created position.
The operation is spread over Mid and South Canterbury so there’s flexibility as to where the position will be based from.
The successful candidate will work with a small team as part of the larger group. Duties will include cultivation work, planting winter feed crops, assisting with potato and carrot harvesting, general tractor driving and other general farm duties.
What we're looking for:
* someone looking to further their career and to grow with us
* a good work ethic, attitude and an ability to show initiative
- be a team player, but able to work unsupervised.
* a full and clean class 2 NZ drivers licence would be an advantage, but we're willing to help this happen if required.
Previous tractor driving experience will be a positive advantage.
What we offer:
- modern fleet of John Deere tractors with a range of equipment suitable for our large-scale farming operation.
- opportunity for progression due to year in year out growth
- on-going training and development tailored to assist with personal and company growth
- great team and social environment
For the right person with the desired skills and attitude, there will be a company vehicle offered owing to the diverse locations of the operation.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Further information about Pye Group and an application form can be found at www.pyegroup.co.nz.
To apply please complete an online application form and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.