|Company||LE MEE FARMS LTD|
|Listed||Fri 3 May, 11:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A High Health Manager position has become available at Le Mee Farms Limited.
LE MEE FARMS is a FREE FARMED 400 Productive Sow – High Health Status - Closed Herd – Farrow to Finish Piggery only 3kms from Methven farmed in an environmentally conscience manner. We also utilize land for cropping and have started a food service business with local restaurants – providing NZ Free Farmed Pork.
OUR LOCATION – METHVEN – is a safe, growing and welcoming township with great schools, close to Mt Hutt Ski Field, a high quality Mountain Bike Park, with current community projects including a skate park and thermal hot pools. With the bonus of being only 1 hour from Christchurch’s international airport.
THIS POSITION involves operating a 2017 JCB Telehandler for a variety of jobs around the farm including:
• cleaning and re-bedding of Eco Barns and farrowing huts
• bedding management within the outdoor sow department
• movement of stock around farm when required
• compost management
• movement for farrowing huts
• refilling group feeding stations
• unloading deliveries
Among other farming duties
• JCB/Machinery experience
• Great Communication/Organization skills
• Current Drivers Licence
• Ability to learn every aspect of the farming operations
• Have an eye for detail
• Respect Animal Welfare
• Weekend Roster (every third)
• NZ Residence
Remuneration for this position will be dependent upon experience
Please forward your interest including C.V., references and referee’s to:
Hamish & Vicki Mee
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.