|Company||Sutherland Produce Ltd|
|Listed||Fri 23 Feb, 2:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are a “seed to store” operation which includes a post-harvest facility.
We are looking for an experienced Post-Harvest Quality Controller to join our team.
The role will include:
• Monitoring of product quality of fresh produce and packing line
• Documentation of quality assurance checks
• Collation of product traceability and food safety documentation
• Training of operations staff on food safety requirements
• Internal food safety audit checks
Previous quality assurance experience or a background in vegetable or fruit production would be ideal. Applicants will require experience in working within a Food Safety Programme and have a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
A forklift licence is preferable but not essential.
If you are a reliable, motivated individual who enjoys a fast paced environment, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.