|Company||Helena Bay Lodge|
|Listed||Tue 26 Feb, 1:47 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Working closely with our Head Gardener the successful applicant will work to implement a maintenance plan for the large and varied expanses of lawn across the resort. The role would be predominantly focused on lawn restoration and upkeep.
• Experience in horticultural industry
• An understanding of turf maintenance
• A basic knowledge of greenkeeping and mowing equipment, as well as turf agri-chemicals
• A keen eye for presentation and detail.
• Have own reliable transport due to location
Preferred but not essential qualities include:
• A working knowledge of machinery and workshop tools
• Experience with modern irrigation systems
• Grow safe and certified chemical handling qualifications
• Wheels, Tracks and Rollers certificate along with Heavy transport license.
• Turf Management qualification
A competitive salary is on offer; with the working week set at Monday - Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. This role will also include occasional rostered weekend work. The successful candidate will be entitled to 4 weeks’ holiday per annum and statutory public holidays.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter addressed to Cory Fernmoor to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous applicants are welcome, and encouraged, to apply.
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted within one week of applying.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency, NZ working rights, or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.