|Company||Wairarapa Olive Harvesting|
|Listed||Thu 15 Aug, 10:45 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- be self motivated and able to show initiative
- be physically fit and healthy
- be spatially aware. You will be using chainsaws, tractors and machinery in confined spaces
- be able to listen and follow instruction
- practically minded with the use and maintenance of machinery
- a good work ethic with customer focused can do attitude
- be able to appreciate, understand and follow work safety requirements
- Class 1 drivers licence (Restricted will be considered)
- Class 2 and/or forklift licence an advantage
This position is listed as part-time as the hours vary with the weather and season. Weekend work will be required April to July for harvest and may be required at other times of the year.
Some travel outside of the Wairarapa may be required.
We have a non smoking work site policy
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.