|Company||Treetech Specialist Treecare|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 8:46 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Treetech Specialist Treecare Ltd has grown to be a leader in the urban forest management sector, and now has over 100 team members that work across a diverse client base including councils, utility providers, contractor's developers and residents on both the North and South Islands of New Zealand. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer with a zero tolerance towards drugs and alcohol.
Offering a variety of interesting work using the latest gear and equipment, we’re looking to add to our Christchurch based team. In addition to providing a range of professional development opportunities, we also offer a competitive hourly rate and long service leave. This is your chance to relocate to an area offering a fantastic lifestyle.
What we’re looking for
• Be qualified with a Certificate in Arboriculture or related industry qualification
• Have experience in large tree pruning and removals
• Have a proven track record as a capable Arborist
• Have a good understanding and capability to adhere to Health and Safety regulations
• Ideally hold a HT licence, minimum Class 2
• Have exceptional communication skills
• Have the ability to work in a team and independently when required
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.