|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 12:12 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
The key objective is to work with and support activities across the several Rural Support Trusts around the South Island, by helping them to build and maintain capability and capacity to meet their communities' needs. The South Island Coordinator will work closely with the North Island Coordinator to ensure consistency of service and share ideas and experiences.
- Coordinating training programmes for Trust Coordinators
- Assist Trust Coordinators to develop community events where these are not already happening
- Organise and run monthly Coordinator conference calls
- Provide guidance for Trust Coordinators to lead their team of facilitators toward high levels of service and action within the community
- Ensure appropriate trust capacity and capability is in place
- Working with other stakeholders and strengthen relationship between the Trusts and other stakeholders
- Receive and review invoices from Trusts to ensure they are correct
- Efficiently collate trust reports
The successful candidate will have:
- A sound understanding of farming systems
- Rural life experience ideally
- Have good connections to the Rural Trust Network
- Natural ability to network and build strong relationships
- The ability to set goals and milestones and ensure they are respected
- Ability to drive action
- An approachable nature and the ability to communicate effectively to get a positive result
- Intermediate-level computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy when checking reports and invoices
- The ability to work in an environment where confidentiality is paramount and be empathetic and understanding
- The ability to travel when necessary
The Rural Support Trusts are independent charitable organisations which have been operating for many years. For the work they do to continue successfully, strong relationships between the Trusts and central government are vital. To achieve this coordinators must have highly developed interpersonal skills, be visible to, trusted by and well respected by the Trusts.
Who is Madison Recruitment?
Madison is New Zealand's largest recruitment agency. We have several offices located throughout the North and South Islands which means we have built relationships with a number of national and international businesses. We specialise in Business Support and are experts in recruiting for temporary, permanent and contractor roles.
For further enquiry please contact India on 03 366 6226 or email@example.com or APPLY now.