|Company||Jerram Tocker Barron Architects Limited|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary dependent on experience|
|Listed||Thu 22 Mar, 3:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With an expanding workload we seek a Registered Architect and an Architectural Graduate to join our team in Christchurch .This is a permanent position with real opportunities for rapid advancement.
You will be highly motivated and client-facing with proven design and documentation abilities. Key requirements include:
• a New Zealand recognised Degree in Architecture
• demonstrated design ability
• a track record of taking projects from inception to completion
• understanding of NZ construction methods & detailing, knowledge of NZBC, Building Consent and Resource Consent procedures
• proficiency with CAD and supporting software programs - preferably ArchiCAD18/19, Sketchup, Photoshop, & the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• technical skills experience & knowledge to produce high quality construction documentation
• ability to liaise effectively with Clients, Consultants, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Contractors and Territorial • ability to take projects through all stages of design and documentation
• clean NZ Driver’s Licence
• New Zealand citizen, residency or a NZ Work Permit
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.