|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 2:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Flexibility valued here
- A great range of large scale and career defining projects
- Dynamic and career driven architectural team
This office continues to be in growth mode due to the expansion of projects for some time now into master planning, multi level apartments, and retail interiors. The large scale commercial projects also continue with a significant new project underway valued in the hundreds of millions.
With a current team of experienced graduates, skilled technicians and senior architects, we are now seeking a highly competent project architect experienced in the end to end project process.
The team are proactive and work collaboratively. Management believe they have two of the sharpest graduates on board and the existing Revit / technical capability that exists in the team is substantial.
We are looking for a registered architect with:
- Registration as an Architect recognised in New Zealand
- Proven track record of design and delivery of a range of projects
- Strong team player focused on quality
- Adaptable, creative and proactive
- A good level of proficiency with Revit
- Broad range of experience of the likes of commercial, high end residential, mixed-use type projects
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career further and contribute to a growing practice, while being supported by a highly skilled technical team.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Brenda James, National Architectural specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 91922
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.