|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 3:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work on a range of exciting projects
- Leaders in design with over 100 awards
- Fantastic plan set out for registration
With their list of awards well in to triple digits, this Architecture and Interior Design studio are leaders in the design and delivery of projects across Australasia. Their staff of over 300 work on projects in ten different sectors and truly are a collaborative and design-led workforce. A massive pro is that they encourage you to work on projects in different sectors and not 'pigeon hole' yourself.
- Design and delivery on a range of projects
- Work alongside the best NZ Architects and one of the best drafting teams in the country
- Work directly with clients on concept designs
- Be involved in projects right through to construction
Skills & Experience
This studio only hire the best design talent, so to be successful, you need to be able to show a portfolio for great conceptual design work.
You also need:
- A Degree in Architecture
- At least 4 years project experience in NZ
- Great Revit skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that offers fantastic salaries and career development plans.
- Fantastic salaries
- Set out development plans to get registration
- Work on a range of projects
- Very social and relaxed team
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
If this isn't the right role for you, we may have one that is - call Jonny on +64 (0) 22 194 8171
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.