|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$70000 - NZ$85000 per annum + Training|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 1:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work for one of the most reputable and awarded NZ Architectural firms
- Support is offered for continuous improvement and for the latest technology
- Design and technically focused, with a real commitment to the best technology
- Forward thinking organisation
- Working on NZ's exciting developing
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This is one of New Zealand's premier Architecture companies, bestowed with numerous and continuous awards their work is a mixture of civic, commercial, education and aged care.
Experience of more than 350 architects, interior architects, urban designers and urban planners.
They have a strong history across architecture, interior and urban disciplines, with teams that have specialist expertise across all industry sectors, on projects from the smallest to largest scale.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
They are looking for an experienced Graduate Architect to assist with the on going influx of work.
You will be asked to Design by been creative, innovative and rigorous in design thinking, communicate well and be a team player as this is a collaborative environment.
This is a technical role so you will need to understand the art and craft of building.
- A tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years in an Architectural consultancy
- Excellent and creative designing skills
- Knowledge of emerging industry technologies
- The ability to communicate verbally, written and graphically
- Engineering Recruiter - Sean Anderson
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office - 09 281 2862
- Mobile - 021 729 809
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-anderson-29aa2b3a/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.