|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$95k - $125k p.a. + Bonuses + Holiday arrangements|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 4:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Recognised and award winning practice
- Plenty of NEW high profile projects
- Manage and lead a team
- Remuneration above industry standard and a healthy work-life balance
- Support with professional development
A New Zealand architecture practice offering design services in the disciplines of architecture, interiors and ecology.
They work across Educational, Commercial, Residential, and Care
You will be reporting to the Principal of the studio.
Your duties will include but are not limited to: coordinating projects from design to delivery, assisting with documentation, and mentoring Junior Architects as well as liaising with clients, councils, and consultants
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar and relevant registration documentation
- 8-18 years of relevant professional experience
- Highly proficient with Revit
- Experience in commercial and residential projects is favourable
- Previous team management experience
- Engineering Recruiter - Sean Anderson
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office - 09 281 2862
- Mobile - 021 729 809
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-anderson-29aa2b3a/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.