|Company||Studio Pacific Architecture|
|Listed||Fri 27 Jul, 3:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a full-time Landscape Architect, with one to five years’ experience, to join our team working on a range of exciting projects around the country. The successful applicant will be passionate about the environment and have a strong technical background. The role will involve working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and taking a supporting role in the documentation and delivery of projects of various scales and complexity.
• Creative and collaborative designer;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• High level of thoroughness and attention to detail;
• Quick and willing learner.
Key Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture;
• At least 1-5 years’ professional experience
• New Zealand landscape knowledge and capability (preferable);
• Excellent CAD skills (preferably ArchiCAD);
• Great Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop knowledge/skills;
• Strong technical knowledge;
• Experience in the documentation and delivery of complex projects.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key role in our exciting body of future projects, then please send your CV and portfolio work to us as soon as possible.
Senior Associate - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.