|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$95000 - NZ$115000 per annum + Profit Share +...|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 5:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
WHY WORK HERE:
- Paid overtime or time in lieu
- Team tour once a year internationally going to some amazing places
- Invest in their people and support growth
- Just won 3 major projects on top of what they've got, with more on their way
- Help to organise for you to take your holiday half way through the year
This company has worked right across the full spectrum of 'lifestyle living' projects with a wide variety of clients that include developers, aged care operators, and design & construct contractors.
They have offices internationally and have built a good reputation in New Zealand with offices based in Christchurch and Auckland.
They have won 3 $40 million projects as well as working across Senior living, Residential and Commercial as well as working closely with Universities.
The company are winning projects and are having quite a few clients approach them due to their reputation and require additional staff that include 2 Project Coordinators
This is a great time to join this company as they want to grow to a decent level whilst working and keeping the great relationships they have currently.
You are given the opportunity to work in satellite offices around Australia, New Zealand, Kuala Lumpur and the UK. There is staff training & development such as external courses, workshops and conferences as well as social events including an annual Architecture tour.
- Experience within residential and seniors living/aged care design preferable
- Someone who is wanting to progress with a company
- Minimum of 5 years using Revit in an Architectural practice
- An outgoing personality who wants to be apart of a social studio
- Relevant Architectural/Design qualification
- Engineering Recruiter - Sean Anderson
- Email - email@example.com
- Office - 09 281 2862
- Mobile - 021 729 809
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-anderson-29aa2b3a/
- Web - https://franklinsmithgroup.co.nz/