|Company||Herbst Architects/ Herbst Maxcey Metropolitan Arch|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 7:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The winning candidate with the right skills and attitude will be working directly alongside a director to assist with concept design development and client presentations, produce construction documentation and contract documents, liaise directly with clients, consultants and contractors, and administer SCC building contracts.
We work and explore heavily in SketchUp and AutoCAD up to preliminary design/ Resource Consent, and document in both AutoCAD and Revit. The ideal candidates must have:
• Comprehensive knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp and a working knowledge of Revit.
• Minimum of 5+ years post graduate experience in detailed design and documentation using Autocad and/ or Revit.
• Thorough knowledge of NZ building codes, standards, and construction.
• Understanding of NZIA SCC.
• A valid New Zealand passport, work visa or residency visa.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Passion for architecture and a keen interest in the crafting of buildings through a design-led process.
• Great attitude and good vibes.
We have a range of exciting boutique commercial, childcare, accommodation, residential and multi-unit residential projects and a great team of passionate and highly skilled people.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, don't hesitate to send us an email with your resume and cover letter.
Contact Lance Herbst & Bodie Maxcey via email:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.