|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$100000 - NZ$130000 per annum|
|Listed||Sun 5 Aug, 8:22 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Collaborative and busy working environment
- Use your leadership skills within a high energy, growing work place
- Mentor staff
- Fantastic team culture
- High profile projects to match an ambitious candidate
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
An international and award winning architectural firm with a big history and large team size.
They work across commercial and landmark public buildings across Australia and New Zealand.
Services include Architecture, Master-planning/Urban Design, Interior Design, Workplace Consultancy, and Sustainable Design
The role consists of running high profile projects from the Auckland office and leading the growing team.
Work independently and within a team on designs, presentations, and documentation for projects and liaise effectively with clients to build and develop relationships.
- Strong English communicator both written and verbal
- Experience in leading projects
- Bachelors Degree or above in Architecture
- 10-20 years of experience as well as been a registered Architect
- Build and develop client relationships
- Specialist Recruiter - Sean Anderson
- Mobile - 021-729-809
- Office - 09-281-2862
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live jobs - https://franklinsmithgroup.co.nz/jobs/?fwp_job_categories=engineering