|Company||Wellington City Council|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 2:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our work includes design, project management, new-build, interior fit-out, refurbishment, seismic strengthening and providing architectural advice regarding Wellington City Council's portfolio of buildings and structures.
You will be part of a small team, with a very diverse workload.
The person we are looking for will ideally have:
- good communication and presentation skills
- experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop
- proficiency with Revit BIM, Excel and MS Word
- draughting / detailing ability
- knowledge of building regulations
- numeracy skills, being able to measure / survey / record a building's condition.
The role would suit a person developing architectural skills on top of their studies and on the path to becoming a registered Architect. Wellington City Council is committed to continued professional development.
For further information please contact Catherine Fincher on email@example.com
Applications close 11.59pm Sunday, 26 August 2018.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site www.careers.wellington.govt.nz/home and enter the job code 19583TM.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.