|Company||Canopy Landscape Architects|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 12:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Canopy are an award winning creative team of landscape architects and landscape planners. You will be a part of a small but busy office gaining experience in a range of work from boutique high-end residential gardens, education facilities, parks and open space planning, through to design of large scale masterplanned communities. Based in Canopy’s Christchurch office, we have work throughout the Canterbury region as well as projects in the Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough and Wellington regions with our home office based in Nelson.
We are a vibrant company creating exceptional spaces and require someone who is both skilled and passionate about their work to become an important member of the team and a key player in our future projects.
The role is for a talented junior or intermediate landscape architect who will bring a proactive attitude to the design, documentation and delivery of their work. Remuneration for this role will be negotiated and be relative to your skills and experience.
You will ideally have:
• 2+ years professional experience with working knowledge in NZ;
• a high level of technical skill for the preparation of detailed design and construction documentation;
• competency in Vectorworks and/or AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office;
• a talent for graphic presentation, 3D modelling skills are an advantage;
• the necessary Landscape Architectural qualifications;
• good time management skills and a motivated attitude towards project work;
• design led thinking, a friendly manner and able to communicate and collaborate well with staff, clients and the public.
Working with us will allow you to grow in a creative, challenging and fun environment. We are a social and open office who enjoy the outdoors and making the most of life in Christchurch. We believe in a collaborative and supportive approach with a focus on helping your professional development and career growth.
If you think you will fit right in, we would love to talk. Please email us including your CV, a portfolio of your best work, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Paul on (03) 595 2241.
Applications for this position close on Wednesday 29th August.
To find out more about Canopy visit us at www.canopy.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.