|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$115000 - NZ$130000 per annum|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 4:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work a reputable NZ Architectural firm
- Run your own team
- Design and technically focused, with a real commitment to the best technology
- Forward thinking organisation
- Work on some huge projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
An established, regional design practice who offe a mulit-disciplinary expertise in Architecture, hospitality, workplace, commercial and residential design.
This is a new compnay who have a great reputation and are looking to grow fro mtheir offices in Wellington and Auckland.
Their work has been acknowledged with design awards across the full breadth of building typologies.
The practice continues to strengthen this reputation, contributing to the built environment of the world's most dynamic cities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an opportunity to take over in Auckland and build your own team. There will be shareholding opportunites and you are not required to business develop as they have a solid reputation.
They are looking for a talented and experienced Architect who will share their passion and design approach.
You will be required to contribute to the delivery of complex projects and have the ability to set the design and construction direction as well as lead major projects.
You will be playing an integral part of the whole architectural process from design to delivery.
- A tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Relevant experience of at least 8 years in an Architectural consultancy
- Excellent and creative designing skills
- Knowledge of emerging industry technologies
- The ability to communicate verbally, written and graphically
- Engineering Recruiter - Sean Anderson
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office - 09 281 2862
- Mobile - 021 729 809
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-anderson-29aa2b3a/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.