|Pay & Benefits||Great pay for the right candidate|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 2:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We strive on building strong relationships with our clients to provide them with the best outcome for their architectural requirements.
With an expanding workload, we are looking for an Architectural Technician to join our compact team of dedicated designers / technicians at our Papakura based practice.
We are looking for a dynamic person to take ownership of this role and have the ability to get straight into production of design / working drawings for various residential and commercial projects we currently have in progress.
You will be highly motivated and approachable with proven design, documentation and communication abilities.
This position is full time and remuneration will reflect your level of knowledge and experience. Opportunity to recieve a yearly bonus.
Key requirements include:
- 3 years+ NZ experience.
- NZ recognized degree or diploma in Architecture.
- Capable with CAD software
- Can demonstrate an understanding of project deadlines and budgets.
- Understanding of NZ construction methods and detailing, sound knowledge of
NZBC, NZ/AS Standards, building consent and resource consent procedures.
- Opportunity to work from initial concept stage through to consent completion.
- Capable of working independently and unsupervised an advantage.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.