|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Thu 18 Apr, 10:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
With an increasing workload we have a position available at our Mount Maunganui based office. The position would be suited to someone highly skilled in the residential sector of New Zealand building industry.
(Full time, and or Contractor Position. Dependent on applicant situation)
Some of the benefits:
- Internal & External training to develop your career
- Opportunity to gain LBP to any non LBP Registered applicants
- Supportive and experienced staff
- Excellent pay and remuneration with regular reviews
- Possible option of flexible working hours
- Bonuses and Incentive program
• Relevant degree or diploma qualifications.
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience within New Zealand
• High Level of Archicad Knowledge
• Skilled in high quality 3D rendering
• An eye for detail, solid detailing skills and document accuracy. The Desire to produce high level of construction documentation
• Thorough understanding of the New Zealand Building Code and NZS:3604
• Passion for the industry and a natural drive for success
• Ability to liaise with clients, engineers, builders and council
You will be involved in all aspects of design from the preliminary concept stage through to working drawings and consent documentation. You will be responsible for coordinating with consultants, liaising with local councils and providing support to contractors.
You will provide support to junior staff members as required.
Your strong organisational skills, proficiency in ArchiCAD, eye for detail and ability to build and maintain strong internal customer relationships will ensure success in this opportunity.
You must either be a New Zealand resident or have a current valid work permit and be available for an interview.
In return, Architecture and Design Evolution will offer the successful person a competitive salary (with the inclusion of bonuses and an incentive program) and a friendly, fun work environment.
If you are looking for your next career step, a new opportunity, a new challenge, or just looking for a change, this may be what you are looking for.
For more information about the role or company, please send your CV and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.