|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 6:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Kitchens are key inspirational area within our store with an exciting range of products. This role gives you an opportunity to use your flair to sell the dream as you assist our customers with their new or renovated kitchen. The key to all of this is really listening to our customers' requirements and presenting the right solutions regardless of the project on hand.
Reporting to the Kitchen & Bathroom Zone Manager you will be responsible for:
- Plan and maintain regular customer liaison including timely prepared quotations
- 20/20 design programme use.
- Liaise with customer regarding the installation/progress dates.
- Face to face and over the phone sales
- Providing our customers with excellent product advice in the kitchen, bathroom and plumbing departments
Here at Mitre 10 Mega Henderson we pride ourselves on our team culture therefore a team player would be a great attribute along with the following skills:* Reliable
- Hard working
- Good time management
- The willingness to learn new skills
- Design skills
The successful candidate will be customer focused with a friendly and approachable manner. Your ability to confidently recommend and sell appropriate products is needed, along with your proven industry knowledge. Experience in a similar environment is desirable, however excellent customer service and sales skills are the key to being successful in this role. This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
If this sounds like you, complete the application and attach a cover letter and CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.