|Company||Trends Kitchens - Cromwell|
|Location||Central Otago, Otago|
|Pay & Benefits||A full time roll with some flexibility in hours|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 1:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Trends Kitchens have been leading kitchen design and manufacture in the South Island for 20 years. We have a reputation for quality and are partner of choice to many top New Zealand building companies. What sets us apart is that every Trends Kitchen is custom-made in our own factory. We use the best materials from NZ and the world and keep our standards high.
We're proud to employ over 150 people across New Zealand. Our head office and main manufacturing facility are located in Christchurch. We also have designers, installers and showrooms in Nelson, Blenheim, Cromwell and Auckland.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing stunning workable designs at the cutting edge of the industry.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Experience in sales and a strong customer service focus
- Skills or experience in Kitchen design or an allied industry
- A friendly and outgoing personality and great communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to work alone and with a diverse team
- The desire to build a career in the interior design industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- A willingness to learn
What we offer.
- A positive and supportive work environment
- A full time roll with some flexibility around hours
- Competitive remuneration in line with your experience and sales ability
- The opportunity to join an established, national company
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.