|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 11:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Preliminary hand draw of customers’ design ideas
- Consult and guide the customer through the design stage
- Translate preliminary hand drawings to technical drawings using our design software
- Communicate regularly with suppliers
- Fluent Italian both spoken and written
- To keep and maintain the relationship with designer and architects
- Properly order customers’ products from the manufacturer
- To check products once arrived making sure everything is correct
- To help customers ordering the right spare parts from the manufacturer when required
- To attend the annual fair in Milan “Salone del Mobile”
Leading company of Italian products is looking for a senior Ambient Illustrator and Designer to expand its team and due to new showroom opening in Greenlane. This is an exciting opportunity in a full-time position, weekends included, for a talented illustrator and decorator to work with some of the most beautiful and innovating product in the market.
The role requires a minimum 3 years previous proven experience as illustrator along with Diploma or Bachelor Degree in arts and/or design. All candidates must possess extended knowledge of one or more image and manipulation and technical illustration software and fluent knowledge of the Italian language to comprehend technical terms and products descriptions while communicating regularly with our suppliers or consulting catalogues. We will provide product training and an annual trip to “Salone del Mobile” in Milan as part of ongoing product knowledge.
In return, we offer competitive salary and bonuses based on experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, however, this is a critical role and we will also consider and support all the right candidates.