|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 6:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full-time, permanent role
- Convenient East Tamaki location
- Competitive $$, opportunity to grow
About the role:
Would you like to become a part of an organisation that takes pride in its ability to transform an office space through design and innovation? The opportunity to use your initiative will come daily and you won't hesitate to exercise it.
We are looking for a Junior to Intermediate Estimator to assist with design projects around Auckland in this capacity:
- Accurately identify quotation requirements in liaison with Sales, Technical and Installation teams.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients and suppliers as necessary.
- Assist the Design team to determine the appropriate product selection.
- Schedule items to form the basis of the quotation including detailing of floor plans and furniture layout.
- Submit and present sales tenders/proposals, which are constructed based on a complete understanding of the customer's needs and requirements, ensuring all work is thoroughly checked and 100% accurate prior to quote submission.
- Identify key staff to help coordinate the tender responses. Work with the marketing team to ensure a well formatted tender presentation.
- Maintain a log of all details pertaining to the job.
If you enjoy taking ownership in your work and have a strong sense of pride in what you do, this role is for you!
- Sense of urgency, results oriented, able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to navigate complex quotes and tender documentation.
- Numerically accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong relationship skills, energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and fun.
- Proactive, highly self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Experience within workspace furniture, and floor plans of commercial office fit outs.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with using ERP systems.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification desirable.
How to apply:
Please click APPLY or to find out more information, please contact Elena Brady on 09 920 6670. All applications will be acknowledged electronically. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Auckland to be considered for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.