|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 8 Jan, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Best Workplace Award Winner
VTNZ Northwood branch is looking for a talented WoF Automotive Technician to join their team full time.
At VTNZ we're all about our people. When you work for us, you can expect the support of a tight knit team who will help you get the job done. We're known for our 'can-do, will-do' culture, fun loving attitude and the odd practical joke. We work hard and we play hard.
Come and join the leading provider of vehicle safety assessments in New Zealand, with over 80 branches nationwide. We're the experts in our field and we take our responsibility seriously - we know that New Zealand's road safety is in our hands.
As our ideal candidate, you are a mechanic who pays attention to detail, is sociable, fun and knowledgeable about your trade. You care for your customers, can build rapport easily and will be available to work some rostered Saturdays.
You should have a WoF Authority but if not - no worries - we'll sort that out at our training centre, provided you:
- are qualified as an automotive technician with either NZ Trade Certificate, National A-Grade Registration, NZ Advanced Trade Certificate or equivalent (N.B. overseas qualifications will need to be assessed by NZQA)
- are qualified as an automotive technician with either National Certificate in Automotive Engineering, National Registration or equivalent + 3 years' relevant work experience
- have worked full-time carrying out repairs and maintenance to all safety aspects of light motor vehicles for at least 5 years' cumulatively
- Plus a minimum class 1 license or equivalent
Outstanding scope to grow will be provided through our training centre, supporting our staff with development opportunities so you can thrive with us. We also offer a competitive remuneration package including:
- Incentive payments
- Medical insurance
- Free WoFs
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Laura on 04 494 9512 or email email@example.com
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button. We are unlikely to respond to applications sent through the 'careers' email address.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.