|Listed||Thu 11 Jan, 1:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Best Workplace Award two years running
Te Awamutu is one of the Waikato regions hidden gems! The town has something for everyone and allows you to live the dream lifestyle with access to some of the major city's in the north.
We have an opportunity for a full time Light Vehicle Mechanic or Diesel mechanic to join the team as an Automotive Technician.
You will have the opportunity to access further training through our in house training center and be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate. In addition to this your remuneration package will include incentive payments, medical insurance, free WOFs and supplier discounts.
If this sounds like your next move and you meet the requirements below, don't hesitate and apply today!
As our ideal candidate, you are a mechanic who pays attention to detail, is sociable, fun and knowledgeable about your trade. You care for your customers, can build rapport easily and will be available to work some rostered Saturdays.
You should have a WOF Authority but if not - no worries - we'll sort that out at our training centre, provided you:
- are qualified as an automotive technician with either NZ Trade Certificate, National A-Grade Registration, NZ Advanced Trade Certificate or equivalent (N.B. overseas qualifications will need to be assessed by NZQA)
- are qualified as an automotive technician with either National Certificate in Automotive Engineering, National Registration or equivalent + 3 years' relevant work experience
- have worked full-time carrying out repairs and maintenance to all safety aspects of light motor vehicles for at least 5 years' cumulatively
- Plus a minimum class 1 license or equivalent
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Sara on 04 495 2349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.