|Company||International OEM Brand Training|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Top $ | Progression | Variety|
|Listed||Wed 31 Jan, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Are you a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with strong OEM Equipment exposure/understanding?
- Do you have strong visual and computerised diagnostic exposure?
- Are you sick of being treated like just another number?
Due to continued growth, an exciting, progressive role has become available for a Field Service Technician to align with one of the market leading equipment companies operating nationwide! You will be responsible the planned and reactive maintenance, servicing and diagnostics of a variety of earth moving equipment, utilizing start of the art diagnostic computers, remote monitoring and GPS systems and working within a rapidly expanding workshop with a team of like-minded technicians. Representing some of the most respected brands within New Zealand and internationally, safety standards second to none and an ever expanding workload, there is no better time to look at making the move.
You will need the following:
- Trade Qualified and at least 3 years’ experience within a heavy transport/equipment environment.
- Proven exposure in diagnostic equipment with solid fault finding abilities.
- Exposure to a range of heavy equipment brands or a solid background specializing.
- Strong self-starter and a desire to grow and progress career.
- Solid understanding of how to be part of an efficient and “well oiled” team, all working toward a common goal.
- Field service experience would be advantageous, with strong knowledge of the Canterbury region.
Stellar Workforce are in the business of bringing together great people with great companies who offer great opportunities. Be part of this international brand with a home grown touch at branch level and expand your career prospects.
03 353 5684