|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 8 Feb, 9:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Best Workplace Award two years running
Working for VTNZ
An exciting opportunity has come up at Vehicle Testing New Zealand. VTNZ Glenfield is looking for a talented CoFB Automotive Technician to join their team full time.
Outstanding scope to grow will be provided through our training centre, supporting our staff with development opportunities so you can thrive with us. We also offer a competitive remuneration package including:
- Incentive payments
- Medical insurance
- Free WoFs
Come and join the leading provider of vehicle safety assessments in New Zealand, with over 80 branches nationwide. We're the experts in our field and we take our responsibility seriously - we know that New Zealand's road safety is in our hands.
You are someone who pays attention to detail, gets on well with others and knows how to care for your customers. You'll be available to work some rostered Saturdays.
You should have a CoFB Authority but if not - no worries - we'll sort that out at our training centre, provided you are:
- an automotive technician with either NZ Trade Certificate, National A-Grade Registration, or NZ Advanced Trade Certificate or equivalent (N.B. overseas qualifications will need to be assessed by NZQA) + 3 years' relevant workshop experience performing heavy vehicle maintenance and repair work
- an automotive technician with either National Certificate in Automotive Engineering, National Registration or equivalent + 3 years' relevant work experience
- a person who has worked in full-time employment carrying out repairs and maintenance to all safety aspects of heavy motor vehicles for at least 5 years' cumulatively.
- Plus a minimum class 2 license (preferred 2-5 license classes) or equivalent
N.B. If you are an overseas applicant, please apply via the following link:
If you have any queries, please contact Sara on: 04 495 2349 or email: email@example.com
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button. We are unlikely to respond to applications sent through the 'careers' email address.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.