|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 9 Feb, 11:50 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitive salary
- On-going training
- Fun and supportive work environment
HydroTech is a New Zealand owned and operated business, with a strong track record of success within the water maintenance industry. We provide a nation-wide service to domestic, commercial and local authorities. Innovation, continuous improvement, and worldclass customer service have been the foundation for building and growing our business.
Our Glendene team is now looking for an experienced Diesel Truck Mechanic with welding fabrication experience. You will be involved in servicing and maintaining our late model modern fleet of trucks and service vehicles.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Trade certified diesel mechanic with more than 3 years experience
- Welding experience essential
- Valid driver's licence, preferably with class 2, 4 and 5
- Positive attitude, and good customer services skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Good work ethic
- Team player
What's on Offer?
Hydrotech offers a competitive salary, on-going training and a fun and supportive work environment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.