|Company||Cable Price NZ|
|Listed||Mon 12 Mar, 12:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are also the home of Hitachi top tech 2014 and Scania top team 2015 and boast a second to none training programme for our technicians, which includes individual skills mapping conducted each year.
The first city in the world to see the sun, this easternmost tip of the country is famous for its beautiful coastline, densely forested mountain parks, surfing and fishing, and is also a center for wine and agriculture.
Gisborne District offers some of New Zealand's best coastal scenery and beaches in uncrowded, often remote settings. The interior is rugged and mountainous bush country which is largely inaccessible as are exploring the vineyards, fishing, surfing and generally enjoying the safe and sandy beaches.
So if you are a trade qualified Equipment Technician / Diesel Mechanic, come join our busy workshop based in Gisborne.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following in your toolbox:
- qualification+ 3 years' experience (including apprenticeship)
- 5 years+ heavy diesel experience (no qual)
- Demonstrated experience of Commercial Vehicle servicing
- Excellent diagnostic ability
- Computer literacy
You will also be hard-working, customer focussed and cool under pressure allowing you to prioritise tasks in a busy workplace.
In return, CablePrice can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted health insurance premiums with Southern Cross
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.