|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Pay !|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 4:43 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Are you a heavy diesel mechanic with experience in the field and workshop?
- Do you want a role that gives you variety and challenges?
If so, a great opportunity has come up for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join the team with a leading civil contractor based in Ashburton.
Your role will be split between the workshop and field service, so we are looking for someone who is technically very capable to handle the different day to day challenges.
You will be required to complete the servicing, maintenance and reactive repairs to a big fleet of heavy transport and mobile plant covering a range of brands. You will be working in a modern workshop with good quality gear and work is done to a high standard.
To apply for this role you must be-
• Trade Qualified and Experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic
• Proven experience working in a workshop or field service
• Experience working on heavy transport and machinery
• Experience with HITACHI, DOOSAN, ISUZU and NISSAN beneficial
• Excellent diagnostic skills using both computer skills and visually
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of this role-
• Modern workshop with good equipment
• Progressive company with good training
• Tool allowance provided
This is a family owned and operated business with a forward thinking manager who is present in the workplace. They value their staff and will offer training if required. As a civil contractor they work across a range of residential, agricultural and commercial projects.
To apply, or if you would like to know more about the role or about other opportunities that we have then please contact our specialist maintenance recruiter today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.