|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Permanent role + overtime + Bonus!|
|Listed||Wed 6 Nov, 1:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- A competitive rate and overtime allowances
- Safety equipment & PPE provided
- Laundered uniforms
- Guaranteed annual remuneration reviews
About the role
You’ll be based in our close-knit Rotorua branch providing workshop service support to our varied and valued customer base.
What’s in it for you
- Salary Continuance Insurance
- Participation in a variable compensation (bonus) program - so as we thrive, so will you!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Career development within the heavy diesel industry and diesel engine rebuilds
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
- Relevant trade qualification (Light Automotive accepted)
- Engine rebuild & reconditioning experience is advantageous
- Heavy diesel backgrounds in agriculture, plant mechanics, & diesel fitter experience is advantageous
- Strong fault finding and diagnostics experience
- Have an engaging work approach and customer service focus
Cummins Inc., a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions. The company’s products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric platforms, as well as related technologies, including transmissions, battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (U.S.), since its founding in 1919, Cummins employs approximately 62,600 people in approximately 190 countries and territories. See how Cummins is powering a world that’s Always On by accessing news releases and more information at https://www.cummins.com/always-on. Follow Cummins on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cummins and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/cumminsinc.?
How to apply
Your opportunity to set yourself up for success starts right here! Submit your application today!
For more information about Cummins careers in Australia visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs or contact Barbara on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.