|Company||Drummond & Etheridge|
|Listed||Tue 29 Sep, 2:46 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Drummond & Etheridge are a leading supplier of John Deere equipment throughout the South Island, with an extensive network of 8 branches. Supplying a range of quality brands to the agricultural, viticulture, golf, construction and forestry industry. We are a company that is passionate about supporting our customers and the industry. We provide an environment that promotes personal and professional development to ensure individuals have the skills and knowledge to be successful in their chosen career path.
To be successful in the role of service technician you must be/have:
- An experienced and qualified technician (experience working on John Deere equipment would be an advantage).
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Highly organised
- Positive attitude and driven to support customers
- Enjoy working on a wide range of equipment
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism at all times.
- Have the right attitude and take ownership of work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to contributing to growing the business through recommendations to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Available for an on-call roster for after hours call outs or urgent work as required.
- Proficient with the use of IT solutions in daily activity and diagnostic work.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Complete repairs and or maintenance on all machinery in a timely end effective manner to a high quality.
- Complete and document paperwork requirements.
- Complying with all health and safety requirements.
- Maintaining a and upskilling in your knowledge of new machinery, technical skills and servicing techniques.
- Communication with customers.
This is a busy and varied role where work will be completed both in the workshop and out on site across the Marlborough region.
You will be supported by a dedicated parts and service team to assist you in achieving a great level of service.
In return D&E will offer you in-house training and development, tool money, overtime, the opportunity for bonuses, excellent work/life balance and the ability to work with an awesome team.
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role then please email your CV and Cover letter to Charitee.email@example.com or for an informal chat call 027 486 7773.