|Company||OEM | Market Leading Equipment | Outstanding Brand|
|Pay & Benefits||Top $ Rate + Vehicle + OT + International Training|
|Listed||Wed 23 May, 5:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Are you a qualified equipment mechanic looking for the next step?
• Strong Company with a culture all about their people.
• Leadership position with a strong management team to show you the way.
Due to strong continued growth, a promising opportunity has arisen for Heavy Equipment Workshop Manager to work for one of NZ’s top equipment companies, operating throughout New Zealand. In this role you will play a key part in the on-going maintenance and repair of a wide range of heavy equipment utilised across the forestry, mining and civil construction markets in the West Coast region in a workshop capacity with a field aspect as required. Leading by example with your already proven experience on the tools you will work with fleets that utilises some of the best technology available in the market, industry safety standards that are second to none and a wealth of knowledge in their leadership teams for you to continue to glean knowledge from but also bring your own experience to. You will have the opportunity to continue to develop your brand specific technical skills and experience, and will be rewarded with progression opportunities and one of the strongest pay packages in the NZ market along with national and international training, brand specific diagnostics exposure and the opportunity to learn from and teach some of the best that New Zealand has to offer.
You’ll need to have the following:
• Trade Certification with experience within the New Zealand or International market.
• At least 3 years experience (post apprenticeship) as an HD Mechanic or in a heavy equipment environment. Leadership experience would be advantageous.
• Heavy Transport licences would be highly considered
• Desire to progress your career through working with an advanced fleet and state of the art technology and lead by example.
• Excellent computer diagnostic skills and passion for providing a quality service.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Perhaps you’re looking for the chance to learn from the best and progress your career, or perhaps you’re looking to work for a company that values their employees and has a great company culture - either way, this position is an ideal vehicle for achieving your personal and professional goals. As an employer this company has a strong market profile and stability, providing excellent longer term growth potential.
To apply, or if you’d like to know more, such as location info, pay rates, work conditions and facilities, the brands you’ll be working on, or for info on other opportunities that we have throughout New Zealand, contact our specialist maintenance recruiter today.
03 353 5684
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.