|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you want to work for a nationally recognised brand?
- Do you have extensive automotive industry experience?
- Do you have a strong customer focus?
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2017 celebrated 30 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand constantly strives to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform themselves to meet their customer's needs and styles, passions and dreams. From the moment you enter Toyota - you will notice a difference! They back their people to do extraordinary things and believe that if you can dream it, you can do it!
Based at our National Head Office in Palmerston North, we have a vacancy for a Technical Service Engineer to join our team. The Technical Service Engineer will be part of the "engine room" of our Service Operations Department with the primary responsibility being to assist Toyota New Zealand with technical enquiries from both the dealer network and internally within Toyota New Zealand. This role will see you combining your strong technical knowledge with your exceptional customer service and communications skills. The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing is a must for this role.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Extensive experience within the automotive industry or previous distributor experience
- A related Trade Certificate or Tertiary qualification (preferred but not essential)
- A passion for sharing knowledge and information!
- A strong customer focus (previous experience dealing with customers is beneficial)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A full clean New Zealand drivers licence
Are you confident that you meet all of the above?
Then please apply with your cover letter and CV online today!
For the successful candidate, an excellent salary package and benefits apply. Please note all applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/40766/desc/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.