|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Sun 31 Dec, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Summer at the beach working at this handy Mount Maunganui location
- Work in a close knit hard working team
- Clean workshop and modern premises
Calling experienced automotive air conditioning / refrigeration technicians who are wanting to enjoy the stunning Bay of Plenty Summer at the Beach - This role is for you!!
We are looking for a full time experienced technician to join our clients team in their workshop based here in sunny Mount Maunganui.
Our client provides transport refrigeration and automotive air conditioning services for a range of vehicles including trucks, trailers, cars, buses, motor homes and industrial equipment (including loaders and excavators).
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Be comfortable working in both workshop and field environments.
- Because of the level of work required for this role you will ideally be qualified or have operated in the transport refrigeration or automotive air-conditioning industry in a similar capacity.
- You will be skilled in the maintenance and repair of a wide range of transport refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment. You will be competent in diagnosing and repairing to a high standard with minimal supervision.
- Light electrical and welding skills would be an advantage.
You will be a team player who has strong organisational and communication skills. Your keen attitude will mean that you are efficient and punctual in your approach.
Normal working hours include 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday one week on / off. Please note at times you may be required to work overtime to meet the demands of the business.
Please also note because of the industry that our client operates in, throughout the Christmas / Summer period each year they will be open each day for business as usual excluding statutory holidays. The successful candidate may be required to be on call across statutory holidays.
If the above sounds like you 'apply' now or contact Catherine Brown - HR & Recruitment Specialist in our Tauranga office for a confidential conversation today - 07 281 1035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position should be eligible to work in New Zealand and should also hold a clean current full driver's license.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.