|Company||Tasman Tyre Treads Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 12 Feb, 11:09 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Have commercial tyre experience?
- Tired of the daily hustle and bustle of the big city?
- Looking for a change of scenery?
- Then this could be the job for you!
Established since 1963, Tasman Tyre Treads is a long standing independent Bridgestone tyre dealer with 9 stores throughout the South Island. Our largest store located in Greymouth is looking for an experienced Fleet Service Technician.
Our Fleet Service Technicians provide exceptional levels of customer service to valued customers in performing a variety of tyre work from agricultural to Industrial and major fleet customers - we do it all!
The role specifically includes onsite tyre servicing of commercial vehicles, utility vehicles, heavy construction equipment and off-road forestry vehicles. The role is based from a fleet service centre in Greymouth and requires travel to customer premises and fleet yards.
To be considered for the position you will possess the following attributes:
- Be reliable, fit and highly motivated
- Have a good attitude and strong customer
- Show initiative and the ability to work on
- Hold a clean New Zealand driver's license
- Have accurate record keeping and
- Be able to work 'on call' and rostered
Whats on offer to the right person?
- Above industry wages
- A generous relocation allowance to the
- A family friendly environment
- Low cost of living compared to cities
- The West Coast region has an abundance of great outdoor activities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa